Effective People Management has one major objective: to achieve/improve business results by maximizing employee performance. There are some basics that need to be looked after first and that’s what this module is all about.
- People need to know what their role is in the company so we prepare job descriptions.
- They need to know what’s expected of them so we set performance objectives.
- They need to know how they’re going to be measured so we set up a performance review process.
You’ll find everything you need to implement a basic but effective HR system in the following sections of this Module: (Click to see applicable downloadable documents)
- Employee Communication
- Preparing Job Descriptions
- Setting Performance Objectives
- Setting up The Performance Review Process
If you are just too busy running your business to implement the key systems and processes necessary to effectively manage people, let us help.
Call our 24/7 HR Hotline 1-888-661-9234 and talk with one of our HR professionals.